Precautions for clients dealing in Options
NSE Vide its circular dated July 06, 2022 has informed the trading members to carry out due diligence of all
those clients wishing to trade in derivative segment of the Exchange more specifically in the Options segment
to avoid any kind risk/threat that may occur as the derivative Products are not designed for general Public
whose Income does not support the trade Position in Options.
Further in line with this circular all clients trading in derivative segments are informed to kindly update
your financial details/income with us so as to avoid disallowance of trading in derivative Products.
Our compliance department will analyse the Income details with the turnover and in case of any serious deviation
your account will be blocked for trading in derivative Products and it will be at the sole discretion of Excel
Stock Broking Pvt. Ltd.
Further Please also note that following actions needs your attention at all times and request you to desist from
following activity to ensure smooth Operations of your trading account maintained with us.
- Sharing of trading credentials – login id & passwords including OTP’s
- Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses
- Writing/ selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge & understanding
of the product and its risks
- Dealing in unsolicited tips through WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
- Trading in “Options” based on recommendations from unauthorised / unregistered investment advisors and
For your necessary action and Information.
Excel Stock Broking Pvt. Ltd.