1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 01, 2020.
2. Update your email id and mobile number with your stock broker / depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Check your securities / MF / bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.
5. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
6. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors
World Investor Week October 10 - 16, 2022 being Celebrated under aegis of IOSCO and SEBI
1. All clients are requested to record their email id for electronic despatch of contract and statement. In case of electronic contract note, the link/login for the same is available on website for download.
2. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in the cash market segment.
3. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
4. Submit application letter along with photocopy of PAN and address proof requesting activation of Dormant Account.
5. All clients are requested to providing the NEFT details of your bank account for receiving directly credit to your account by online. Please summit a cancel cheque in your operating branch.
Notice on Collection of Upfront Margin from 1 Aug, 2020 in CashSegment : It is to inform you that SEBI Vide circular
dated August 01, 2019 & February 25, 2020 has made Margin collection (Initial Margin & M2M) mandatory for
trading in Cash/Equity Segment effective August 01,2020 failing which Penalty will be levied by the Exchanges for
not meeting the Margin requirement.Therefore in compliance with the same, we request all the clients to provide us
the sufficient margin either in the form of Funds and or securities before undertaking any trade on the Exchange
through us. Moreover it is also applicable for intraday trades undertaken by the client.
We request you to provide the securities in our client Collateral account if you wish to undertake the trade and
comply with the SEBI requirement of fulfilling the Margin obligation requirement in Cash Segment (Applicable on
both Delivery & Non Delivery).It is also reiterated that SEBI circular also envisages that the Shares can be
given for Margin to the Stock broker through Pledge Instruction only initiated through depository System.Therefore
in lieu of the same any charges levied by the Depository will be simultaneously charged to clients on actual basis.
Therefore we request you to kindly Provide us the Margin as required through SEBI circular as mentioned above in
order to meet the margin requirement as applicable for trading in the Cash segment.
NSE - 13034
BSE - 6166
MSEI - 17200
MCX - 56280
NSDL - IN304045
SEBI Regn No - INZ000196232
SEBI Regn No - IN-DP-NSDL-353-2012 (NSDL)